Tuition and Financial Aid
Tuition and Fees
- A new student who enters the program in Spring 2022 and takes two classes (6 units) would be assessed a total of $17,070.75 (consisting of $2,712 per unit x 6 units + $699.75 Campus Fee + $99 Document Management Fee).
- A continuing student who takes one class (3 units) in Spring 2022 would be assessed a total of $8,835.75 (consisting of $2,712 per unit x 3 units + $699.75 Campus Fee).
- Corporate sponsorship: Some companies provide full or partial tuition support for employees. Preparing a request for corporate sponsorship can help maximize the likelihood of obtaining your company’s support. Please contact your admissions counselor for more information on how to create an effective request.
- Veterans Benefits
- A small number of immersion fellowships will be offered each immersion. The fellowships will cover the $500 fee; recipients will still be responsible for travel and the cost of their stay.
- Student loans: U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for Federal Direct Loans or Federal Direct Graduate PLUS loans by completing the FAFSA. Please reference the chart below to determine which FAFSA to complete based on your desired start date. Any student can apply for a private student loan.