January 2023 Deadlines
May 2023 Deadlines
- Online application
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Statement of Purpose and additional admissions statements
- Two professional letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- TOEFL Scores (if applicable)
- Application fee of $120 for domestic applicants or $140 for international applicants
- GRE or GMAT scores (optional)
A bachelor’s degree
A high level of quantitative ability
- Work experience that demonstrates your quantitative abilities
- Academic coursework that demonstrates quantitative aptitude
A problem-solving mindset
A working knowledge of fundamental concepts
- Completed coursework in data structures and discrete mathematics.
- Work experience that demonstrates understanding of data structures and discrete mathematics.
- Proven technical aptitude, demonstrated by high level technical work experience or academic coursework.
- Proven commitment to learning concepts, demonstrated by review of MICS self-assessment and preparatory resources, and clear indication in application of progress made towards gaining this foundational knowledge.
The ability to communicate effectively
- Academic performance
- Professional experience
- Strong essays that demonstrate effective communication skills
- Not required: GRE/GMAT. As of Fall 2020, we have eliminated the GRE/GMAT requirement. We recommend you put your time and effort towards the required application materials. Read more about our decision to drop the GRE/GMAT requirement.
- Official Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores for applicants whose academic work has been in a country other than the U.S., U.K., Australia, or English-speaking Canada